Friday, March 06, 2009

Too busy to knit

Wassup, wassuuppp? Hey there! Happy Friday to yah. Just dropping in to say hi and stuff. As the title of this instalment states, I'm too busy to knit... not to busy to order THIS but I'm too busy to knit. But that doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about it and we all know sometimes it's the thoughts that count right? LOL!

What have I been doing? Oh the usual. Studying. It's amazing how it's so all consuming! I feel very tied to my book and look forward to cutting the strings when my exam is ovah! Yayayayay! That doesn't mean I'm done yet. Nope, just a few more courses to go and then I can get back to my life.

Hope everyone is well and that you have a great weekend what ever you do. Meanwhile, I'll leave you with this song that spoke to me in so many ways! Until I get back with some pics and a wip pic at least, take care!

2 comments:

Scheherazaad said...

I love that book. Nancy Bush always gives a lot of knitting to think about. I'll have to listen to the song when I get to a better computer. I just finished writing a paper for my course. I am so thankful that we don't have any exams.

Virtuous said...

Thanks Lisa for pookin' in to visit me over on my blog! I spent today in the cold rain for a few hours trying to catch up on long overdue errands....now to cleaning...yuck ;op

Ricola is sold in Walmart or Target near the cough drops so you should be able to find it!!

Hope studying is going well and hope you can squeeze in more knitting time!

Chit chat with you later! :o)