Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hey, lookie... a post with a pic!



It's amazing what a little sticky tape can do for a broken camera door. Hubby found some cheapo clear tape and stuck that sucker (aka broken battery door) in place. I was able to take some pics of my current wip - the Drop Stitch Lace Tank. I think I mentioned that the front was done and I'm now struggling working on the back. The k2 p2 ribbing is taking kinda long and it feels like I'm knitting and knitting to accomplish just an inch of work! Anyways, I keep plugging on cause it's an easy knit and the end is in sight. To break up the boredom I've started on the Adamas Shawl. I'm using the gorgeous Jaggerspun that I got from Vanessa's destash. I'm now at row 10 of the upper portion of the shawl and am wondering if this yarn is working for the pattern. I am tempted to buy the knitpicks shadow that's called for in the pattern but two things are stopping me:

1. I really want to knit something to keep my sanity in check while doing the DSL tank back portion and if I stop the Adamas, then I don't have anything to knit meanwhile (actually - not 100% true as I've joined a group on ravelry that will be knitting Saartje's Booties from Sept 2. We will start knitting on that date and see who finishes first or something like that. Now ya'll know who won't be the winner! I'll be donating these to the local NICU at the hospital.)

2. I saw at least two other ladies knit their Adamas with Jaggerspun and it came out lovely each time!

Anyways, we'll see how it turns out by the end of this first chart. If I like it, I'll continue else it's to the frog pond until I get the Knitpicks Shadow.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

This is lovely, can't wait to see it when you're done.