Saturday, November 18, 2006

Yarn, yarn and more yarn...




well that title makes it sound like a ton of yarn that I have to show... rather its three different yarns that I absolutely love!

The pink one is allhemp3 in dusty rose and I hope to make the Laura Tee from Big Girl Knits with it. The brownish one (actually called curry) is Jaggerspun Zephyr with which I am making the Mountain Lace Shawl by Miriam Felton. The last set is the much talked about Tilli Tomas... this colour is called Limeade and its absolutely divine! I want to make the not yet released tank top (the sleeveless version) of Sahara by Stitchdiva.com. I hope I have enough of the Tilli Tomas (I have 4 skeins) and would like to know if I should get more now at the wonderful price I got it at ($18.50 US) or if that's enough. I emailed stitchdiva asking them the requirements for the 3x size... that was a few days ago and to date, no response. I'll try one more time.

No comments: