Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Contest Fun!

Here are my answers:

How long have you been knitting? Many years off and on
How did you learn to knit? I think it was my mother who taught me how
Favorite thing about knitting? Ah, the sheer joy of creating!
How long have you been knitting lace? Not very long... this would be my 2nd project
Favorite thing about knitting lace. The intricate steps needed to complete the project

Favorite lace yarn? Not sure - just ordered some JaggerSpun Zephyr so we'll see!
variegated or solids for shawls? Haven't decided yet
Favorite lace color? Haven't decided yet

Circs or straights? Oh, circs for sure!
Favorite lace knitting trick? Trick? um NOT dropping the stitches? LOL
Lifelines? I'm thinking of using them for this coming project
If so with what? Maybe a cable from my needle?
Fancy blocking wires, or just sewing pins stuck in your carpet? Used to be sewing pins now I have fancy blocking pins! :p

shawls or lacey items? Shawls I think
triangle, rectangle, or circular shawls? Triangle
Charts or printed instructions? Printed for sure!
Favorite lace you've knit? None yet!
Favorite lace you want to knit? Mountain Peaks from Miramknits

Favorite jelly belly flavor? None... we don't get them here!
Tell me everything you know about Eric the Red..... Um... he's a guy and um, he's red... oh! and his name is Eric...
Coke, classic or with lime? Water
Holiday carols, sing along, or wish they would be banned from all public airwaves? BANNED!!!
What is the definition of irony? When you jump over a crack in the sidewalk because it's bad luck to step on one and fall in the open manhole next to it.
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? Zero - they are yucky!
Why is my cat always puking in front of my son's bedroom door? Maybe he's marking his territory!
What is your superhero power? It used to be that I could produce milk with my own body but now it's that when I speak I speak in threes. Example... Dylan, come here! Come here! I said to come here!!!!!! It's amazing!
If the laundry is 9 foot by 11 foot (just dreaming, that's a big laundry room), and the walls are 8 feet tall, and you are going to tile the entire room in tiles that are 3 inches by 5 inches, what color should those tiles be? Any colour that would encourage me to do the laundry...
What's for dinner tonight? Good ol' Bajan soup my MIL is making us. YUM!
What is clogging my children's bathtub drain? Not a thing. Clogged drains are gross!

Fun!

No comments: