Saturday, November 25, 2006

TGIF

What a week! I've been under the weather the entire week - started on Sunday and has lasted till now. I was off work on Wednesday and wondered why I bothered to come in on Thursday and then again today. The a/c does not help so I'm happy it's Friday.

On the knitting front, I've been soldering on bravely on the MLS. It's such that I look forward to knitting this shawl on a daily basis and am trying not to lose interest in the Sonata Crest of the Wave Tank. As you can see on my side bar (I learned to edit my blog template today and did some fun stuff with it... I'll get better and better as I get more ideas from other blogs I visit - shameless I know! LOL!) the wave tank is about 50% done. It's repetitive now and I hope to finish soon. It's almost like I am knitting this tank forever and it's just eating yarn and not getting any longer! I have pics to post of that... I really have to figure out the right settings for the camera. I want a new camera with a new printer etc but dh is not so keen on the new camera thing. We'll see how it goes.

Tomorrow is a busy day. Dh has to work and I have classes (cake icing and line dancing) and I really wanted to do the gym, and I have to buy some sweet potatoes to make sweet potato pie and some other ingredients for cakes and such... and a tin of pineapple for the sweet potato pie. I know there are some other things I need to get done but I can't think of them now... one of them is probally cleaning the apartment. Ugh. Oh yes, we have a meeting tomorrow with someone who might be doing some work for us. Before I know it the weekend will be done and I'll be tired again and looking forward to the next weekend and my vacation I want to take in January. I just don't want to be too tired to knit like I am tonight. I did a few rows of the MLS but since I'm getting further and further in (half way through repeat three of chart one) the amount of stitches are increasing rapidly (or so it seems anyways). I also did a few rows of the SCOTWT but I'm not sure if I'll finish it for the Lacevember KAL. That saddens me a bit even though I don't have a hope of winning anyways.

Sahara still hasn't been released by stitchdiva as yet and I'm getting impatient! I sent an email asking the amount of yarn I may need (since I have 4 skeins of Tilli Tomas and can't really afford more just yet - exchange rate is 2 bds to 1 usd so it makes it expensive for me especially at usd$28 a skein) but they haven't replied! Boo.

Anyways... I'm off until I have a knitting story/ progress report/ new yarn or something to show. Besides, I'm sleepy!

Ta for now.

No comments: