Thursday, March 13, 2008

Orange sockie anyone?

Sunday was finishing day for Jacobean #1. Like I said before, I am not so keen on this sock mainly because of the yarn I used. I'm seeing other lovely versions in the group albums and am ever so slightly jealous. Maybe next pattern will be the one for me and I can beat that woman who knit her entire pair of socks in nine hours! Yeah, I think that's kinda funny too. Anyways, here it is:







What do you think? Can you see the pattern from the top down shot? Hubby says he really likes it and can see the diamond shape things as he calls them. I've finally cast on for sock #2 and should have some progress shots soon (if the rubber band around the camera holds). Adamas is growing nicely and I am more and more enamoured with it as it gets bigger. It's the leaf tee's turn to languish but not for long - I am loving that too! I must remember to check ravelry again to see any new pics of both projects. I'm kinda thinking about my next project after I get these off the needles but that's on the back burners as Personal and Corporate Taxation is taking up a good deal of my thinking time and I have an assignment due soon as well! Don't they realise I only JUST got the books? That ITA book is about 2000 pages BIG!

Ok, I'm off to bed now, I have some errands to run tomorrow and really should get up early to get them accomplished. Oh and I might be able to squeeze in a pic of my purple peppers I got from the agricultural show : ) Laters.

No comments: