Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Shhhh.... do you hear that?



It's the sound of a "free" woman. If you want to picture how I feel, cast your minds to those cheesy films where a woman is running in slow motion through an open field... hands flung wide, eyes closed and a big stupid grin on her face. Yah, that's me. I feel so free I feel like I should be doing something! (Yes, this is why I usually have so many things going at once - I don't like being un-busy!)See, tonight I sat my MA2 exam. How did I do? I'm not so sure. There's a whole question that got up off the page and smacked me in the face. My head spun and my ears rang. In the end I might have just written - RUBBISH across the page for that one and moved on. Maybe they will give me a few marks for writing my name. Anyways. I think I might be very close to the pass mark. I don't want to imagine the futile feeling of failing by 1 mark. I've heard it to happen.

Another thing that made me very happy today was my receiving my final SP package! Wow, is Ingrid a fab pal or what? Here's a run down of my goodies.

1. The absolutely beautiful Clementine. My pic does not do it justice! She did an awesome job on it and I am touched that she made it for me.

2. Two bars of scrumptious organic chocolate. I don't think I need to tell you folks that I wasted no time in getting to know them better. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

3. Two cute little Korknisse and some candy for my son. I tell you I have never seen anything so cute! He will love them!

4. A hair scrunchie for my daughter and candy. My daughter loves to dress up - I know this will get lots of use!

5. A beautiful handwritten card with a knitted design on the front. This was a really speacial touch.

Ingrid has been a lovely pal. She's been awesome about me being so busy sometimes I couldn't get back to her and she's just been so generous to me! Thank you Ingrid, you've made this a wonderful experience for me!

(PS - I may have to add more pics later - blogger isn't liking me loading so many pics at once!)

1 comment:

Allegra said...

Congrats on being "free"! And what an awesome SP package. Wow. A Clementine AND two cute korknisse. I am a HUGE fan of the korknisse. I think I need to knit up a few for my babe for Christmas.