Monday, October 29, 2007

On the Swallowtail train...

I've officially cast on for the Swallowtail shawl. I received the Fall 2006 Interweave magazine, unraveled the delicious skein of malabrigio lace my super pal sent me in the swap and cast on last night. So far so good. The pattern and the yarn are going well together. I feel inspired if somewhat unfaithful to the DSL. I will take DSL to work tomorrow and squeeze in some knits and purls in the hopes of finishing it before my kids graduate in the near future. For some reason I feel energized by the shawl project. I can't really explain it but I'm psyched - actually I think its actually doing something other than k2 p2 over and over again without any apparent results. I'm so inspired that I am up at 1:11 a.m. blogging about feeling inspired. I'll have to add it to my ever growing list of pics to take.
In other news, SP11 is winding down. I am thinking of what to put together for my pal. So far I've been two for two. I really enjoyed this swap - both the giving and receiving. I can't wait to discover who my pal is!
Anyways, I think I need to get to bed. I'm tired but not... until next post!

No comments: