Friday, June 22, 2007

I need more yarn!

Oh my oh my oh my. I'm probably the last person to discover No Sheep For You and Fitted Knits (well I have seen them advertised in various magazines and seen some bloggers knit items from them but didn't really think I would be interested in them) and I am impressed! I've put them in my cart at amazon.com and will soon purchase them. I can't wait! I want to knit Cables and O's from No Sheep For You, but after the DF shawl is done. I actually would like to wait a bit before sinking my needles into that one as I still want to knit my mother's cardigan before her birthday in August. Once again I've changed my mind on what I want to make for her. I've finally settled on Lucy In The Sky from cosmicplutoknits! I really think she'll like it. I still intend to do Pippa but that'll be sometime in the future... since it promises to be a time consuming knit, It's best to get the right yarn for the job. I've also recently purchased some books from amazon (I only wished that I had "discovered" Fitted Knits and No Sheep For You before I shipped them here. Argh). I bought Gorgeous Knitted Afghans, Sensational Knitted Socks, and The Art of Fair Isle Knitting (see why I need even more yarn now?)

Ok, enough of the hankering for yarn (lol). Here's a personality type quiz I shamelessly got from Knitters Delight's page. I think it's spot on (although I'm not sure about the other's finding me boring... then again that may explain a few things. Otherwise it does seem spot on especially career wise.

You Are An ISTJ

The Duty Fulfiller

You are responsible, reliable, and hardworking - you get the job done.
You prefer productive hobbies, like woodworking or knittings.
Quiet and serious, you are well prepared for whatever life hands you.
Conservative and down-to-earth, you hardly ever do anything crazy.

In love, you are loyal and honest. If you commit yourself to someone, then you're fully committed.
For you, love is something that happens naturally. And you don't need romantic gestures to feel loved.

At work, you remember details well and are happy to take on any responsibility.
You would make a great business executive, accountant, or lawyer.

How you see yourself: Decisive, stable, and dependable

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Boring, conservative, and egotistical


What's your personality type?

No comments: