Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Slowly, ever so slowly coming out of my rut...

I've started back knitting. Yes, you can now breathe a sigh of relief. I've picked back up the Laura Tee... still ignoring the Sonata Crest of the Wave tank for now. I've also ordered this, the book that the pattern is found in - and so to bed, pursenality plus, one skein wonders and the famed knitpicks options needle set.
I would love to get my hands on some Rowan calmer, some tahki bali bamboo yarn and some more lace weight yarn. There's at least one baby that I want to knit a blanket for too. I see Morehouse has a baby blanket kit that I'm interested in as well. That baby is due in August so I have some time to get my act together for that.
Meanwhile, I've recently purchased some stitch markers from here. Aren't they lovely? (now if I figure out how to get these pics to place correctly in this blog - argh!)

Oh yes, I did forget to post the socks I received from my sock pal on the knittinghelp Sockintine swap. Here they are:


The socks are made from cotton lycra, colour field of violets and the pattern is corded rib from SKS.


The new knitty is out. I like Isabella and hope to make it sometime this year. Another "this year" project will be something in fair isle... some sort of intricate colour work. I can't wait to try something new! Now if I can just sort out a way to get my yarn in good time and through a reliable system. Argh - living in the tropics!

No comments: