Friday, January 05, 2007

Yummy yarn... not so yummy knit up

Ok, I frogged the sock. This yarn is absolutely gorgeous. No if ands or buts about it. I simply cannot find a pattern that will complement it well. I can knit a plain sock but I feel like I'll be cheating my swap pal kinda by doing that... I wonder if the person that's knitting for me is having this same kind of trouble.

Anyways, I'm now going with Lorna Laces Shepherd sock in Carrot. I'm now doubting myself again. At this rate these socks are not going to get knit!!! I want to travel at the end of the month so I need to get these done and posted by then. Oh the self imposed agony! Nothing seems to be good enough for my partner... my partner that doesn't even really post to the Sockintine thread.

So, shall it be Baudelaire, Hedera, Kew, or Pomatomus?

Sigh.

No comments: