Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sockintine well on it's way



Tonight I'm busily, quietly, happily knitting socks. I'm one repeat in on the socks that I plan to give to my sock pal for the Sockintine swap over at knittinghelp.com. I'm using Claudia's Handpainted yarn in John B. It's a variegated yarn and I wasn't so sure that it was turning out ok, but I was reassured that it was so I'm pressing on. I am hoping that my sock pal enjoys them when she gets them along with a few other goodies I plan to send her. I don't really know that much about her... I've read most of her posts as a background study (LOL) and I know there is one thing she's crazy about but I'm not sure I can get it here... would have to order it online and hope it gets here before I send off her package. I want to send it at the end of January so that I would give the postal system enough time to get it to her (although I think it should only take a week, but better safe than sorry I say!) I've included a pic of my earlier progress on the sock.

I'll get back to it. 'night!

No comments: