Friday, June 18, 2010

Nothin' like a Friday at home

To get me back in the swing of things, I've picked back up Damson first. It is a simple knit - mind you I am not sure where I went wrong on a few rows back but had to do some creative knitting to get to the right stitch count one or two times - and I figured that's the best place to get my fingers and wrists accustomed to the needles and yarn thing once again. Aeolian might have been a little fiddly going back in as the yarn I'm using is very thin and not to mention the beads!

Here are two progress pics. The yarn being black might make it a tad hard to see, coupled with the fact that I've taken said pics with my cell phone camera. But you get the idea!

 It is an enjoyable knit that's for sure.

So what else is on the cards today? The family has requested some bread and chocolate cake - it seems as though they intend to fill up my free time as best as they could - no hardship though! They know that I enjoy the process of baking thoroughly so it's a win win.

Well, I best get to it then. Happy knitting all - and baking too ; )

No comments: