Friday, October 30, 2009

Promised pics

So I told you guys about a little package I was expecting yesterday. And here are the contents!

Tada!









The plan here is to wear the agree and disagree shirts as communication tools. When someone cuts us off at the roundabout - I'll shake my head and point to the disagree logo. No need to get all riled up! LOL! And when having a discussion with the hubster I'll just point to the agree logo so he'll know what response I expect from him. LOL! The pink tee is too small for me right now but I'll get into it soon!

As for Ishbel, here are two pics of the progress I was telling y'all about.






Seriously, a quick knit! I hope to finish it this weekend but I'm not going to hold myself to that as I have one more law quizz to submit and the reading on this one is looooong. And the weekend might shape up to be a busy one as hubby is in a martial arts tournament tomorrow and we're all going. Then there's laundry and church and homework and getting ready for Monday.

So what are you guys up to this weekend?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It does sound like a busy weekend. Hope you get knitting time in! Love the shirts.